Prepa Londres Tizayuca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your opinion about the technology in education?

3 posters

Go down

What's your opinion about the technology in education? Empty What's your opinion about the technology in education?

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:05 pm

Write your opinion about this topic.

Admin
Admin

https://infolondrestiza.foroactivo.mx

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion about the technology in education? Empty Re: What's your opinion about the technology in education?

Post by Ambar Brown Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:32 pm

My opinion about the technology in edication is... is soo great! the technology day with day is really a needing for the students. The music in class, the computers, the phones for class is a helping for the theachers, easing the knowledge.

Ambar Brown

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion about the technology in education? Empty Re: What's your opinion about the technology in education?

Post by Fabi Valero Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:46 pm

I think is very easy and practice because help to know more. For example Donaji dog face Very Happy his learn listening song in english.

Fabi Valero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabi Valero Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:57 pm

My university is all of me. Is my golden dream. Becoming
in a DOCTOR is very very PERFECT it has a sacrifice but makes sense. My other dream is enter de UNAM or a UAEH ICSA my next exam is 21 de february D:

Fabi Valero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabi Valero Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:57 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Fabi Valero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum